Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Blog improvements

This will be an updatable list of ways the blog could look better and little doohickeys that I want to add in here somewhere. Even though I'm using a template, I like trying to play with the code. It makes me feel not quite so wussy.

--Find a wider template that allows for more text.
--Photos of past FOs: Mom's socks, Tim's We Call Them Pirates hat, Hello Yarn fair isle hat, Celtic Cable (now fuzzy), Tilling the Soil vest, Space Invaders hat, bunny hat.
--See where people are linking from.
--Organize sidebar more attractively.

1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Rebekkah said...

You can edit the blog template to make the main section wider. I don't remember exactly how I did it, but I use the same template as you, and you may be able to figure it out if you do a "view source" on my blog. I do remember that I had to change more than one number, because the template has pixel counts for all the sections and an overall pixel count. If they don't add up, things will go wonky. I think all of the Blogger templates are fairly narrow, so this may be the easiest way to fix things, unless you're thinking of designing a template from scratch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home