Sunday, March 18, 2007

Hey! Guess what?

I finished Kiri.

I bound off with big needles.

I still stink at blocking, even with wires.

I think I may have bound off too tightly despite all of my best intentions. Twice.

Also, I purchased some Elsebeth Lavold Hempathy for a very specific baby project, subbing for DB Cotton Cashmere, only to find that it is too small in gauge despite assurances to the contrary. I may just run to Lakeside and pick up some Cotton Classic, but the time, she is running out.

*tears out hair*

I give up for tonight.

1 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Mr Tambo said...

Madam! You are 2 months dry of a fresh post! What of your faithful readership? And where can a person find out about your TV show experience? I've searched the internets, but in vain! You would think that *some* nerd *somewhere* would have the interest and wherewithal to post at least a spreadsheet of game show winners, etc., but no! Drop me an email at andrewkarlson@gmail.com, if you have the time and inclination, for I would love to get back in better touch. Blog-2-blog banter is nice, but there's nothing like email, really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home